Based on bio-mimetic components with optimal skin tolerance:
- Glycosphingolipids, Phospholipids, and Cholesterol, in addition to Soy Phyto-Sterols contribute to maintaining the skin’s barrier function.
- High Quality vegetable seed oils including Carotene rich Carrot oil, Peruvian Sacha Inci (Plukenetia Volubilis) oil rich in Omega 3 and Moringa seed oil known for its protective effect on the skin.
- The oily extract of saline seaweed Dunaliella Salina acts as a natural antioxidant protecting the polyunsaturated oils in the formula.
- A patented combination of the aminoacid Proline with a Palm oil derivative is easily absorbed into the skin increasing epidermal moisture absorption resulting in less apparent fine lines.
Water soluble components:
- A premium quality freeze dried extract of Aloe Vera leaf juice (Acemannan) contributes the natural Polysaccharides for improved skin hydration.
- HA (Hyaluronic Acid) glycosaminoglycans act together with bee honey as the moisturizing (hygroscopic) in support of the skin matrix.
- Dead Sea water that mimic the mineral moisturizing complex naturally present in the skin.
Carrotinol demonstrates remarkable results even after a single use. Every skin type will enjoy a balancing improvement for their individual skin condition:
Oily impure skin (post acne) skin: will gain a silky smooth texture, reduced oiliness for days following treatment; Skin will have a lighter appearance. Typical redness around blemishes – less apparent.
Mature, sun-damaged skin: appears silky smooth; with improved elasticity; Visible solar damaged areas may appear lighter or even disappear.
The massage with Carrotinol does not cause irritation or redness; The skin becomes softer and better hydrated. Dry flakiness is significantly reduced!