Jerusalem Balsam Skin Barrier Support
A delicate, easily absorbed lotion designed to enhance the skin’s barrier function.
- The formulation is enriched with a wealth of herbal extracts and skin purifying resins (such as Myrrh, Frankincense, Pistacia Lenticus and Propolis) which have been used for generations for this purpose.
- Moisture-binding ingredients such as amino acids, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Oat Beta Glucan hydrate the skin while enhancing its softness.
- Bio-mimetic lipids (simulating the composition of lipids naturally found in the skin) as Squalane Phyto-Sterols, and triglycerides contribute, together with Jojoba seed wax to maintaining skin elasticity and strengthening its resilience.
- Potassium and Magnesium salt derivatives in combination with essential amino acids add to the skin soothing effect of Calendula oil and tapioca Starch, to provide a sensation of comfort and alleviating skin redness and discomfort.
- Herbal extract of Lepidium Sprouts contributes to the environmental stress protection while acting together with Siberian White Fir Oil as antioxidants.
- The lotion adheres and is rapidly absorbed by the skin leaving a fine protective film for a prolonged sensation of comfort and cleanliness.
Aqua (Water), Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Propolis Extract, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Boswellia Serata Resin Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Beta Glucan, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Magnesium Aspartate, Alcohol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Juice Powder, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sarcosine, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Aspartate, Lecithin, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract.