RedEx Instant Redness Relief
An easily absorbed hydrating Cream Gel, designed for calming various forms of superficial redness on fragile and stressed skin types.
- The heart of this care product is a hydrating, hypo-tonic cream gel that quenches the skin with plenty of water on the basis of osmosis.
- Intensive hydration supported by the instant cooling effect due to the quick evaporation of volatiles (alcohol), contributes to the cooling sensation, which, in turn, reduces stress associated redness.
- The “vein tonic” activity of the formula is based on the light astringent and anti-inflammatory activity of the Bio Flavonoid Troxerutin combined with the extract of Butcher’s Broom having similar attributes.
- The active components have a decongesting effect on stressed skin in addition to an anti-oxidant activity that contributes to alleviate redness.
- Traditional skin soothing components such as Rice Powder, Allantoin and Azulene improve the skin’s stress tolerance.
- Triglyceride Oil gently extends the beneficial effect of this light cream gel while preventing over drying.
Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Troxerutin, Allantoin, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Guaiazulene.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Troxerutin, Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher’s Broom) Root Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Carbomer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Phytate, Parfum (Fragrance), Guaiazulene.